- Paypal Credit
Marshall HDMI To USB Converter w/ Analog Audio Insertion
- HDMI 2.0 Input with active loop-through output (supports formats up to UHD)
- Stereo analog audio input activates automatically when audio source is plugged in
- USB 3.0 computer interface with UVC control and scaling (backwards compatible to USB 2.0)
- All power derived from USB 3.0 port
- Plug-and-Play operation. No special drivers required.
- Compatible with popular applications including Zoom, Skype, OBS Studio, and many more
The Marshall VAC-12HU3 advanced USB 3.0 adapter easily connects video and audio sources to a computer for video conferencing, video production and recording. Simple to use plug-and-play design seamlessly integrates professional video sources to your choice of PC-based applications.
The VAC-12HU3 converts HDMI 2.0 input to USB 3.0 output with active HDMI loop-through for use in live screen capture, video conferencing, or any other professional PC-based applications. The VAC-12HU3 features a rugged and compact design for enhanced portability with power provided through the USB 3.0 output.
The VAC-12HU3's simple to use plug-and-play design offers an instant hassle-free setup for going live, right out of the box.
|Manufacturer Part #||VAC-12HU3|