- Paypal Credit
SHAPE Touch & Go Quick Release System
- Receiver Base + Touch & Go Flying Plate
- Fits Sachtler 35 and 120mm OConnor Euro
- Also Compatible with Ronford Baker RBQ
- Locking QR Lever; Fixed/Sliding 3/8"-16
The SHAPE Touch & Go Quick Release System is designed to be compatible with the Sachtler 35, 120mm OConnor Euro, and Ronford Baker RBQ Touch & Go systems, allowing for swapping to and from these systems. It consists of a Receiver Base and Touch & Go Flying Plate. The plate can be attached to the bottom of many cine cameras and the cameras then mounted on the Receiver Base or the bases of the above third-party systems. The plate can likewise be secured on the bottom of camera rigs.
Offering 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads on the bottom, the Receiver Base allows you to attach the mounting plates of other Touch & Go systems on the bottom of it. In this way, it can be mounted on those systems. The result is that it provides support for the plate size of the above-mentioned systems as well as its own. Technically though, because it offers mounting threads on the bottom, there's nothing to stop you from attaching it to various other supports, as long as you're able to somehow secure them to the bottom of the Receiver Base.
When the included Touch & Go Flying Plate is inserted into the Receiver Base, it snaps in and stays there. A lever on the rear locks it tight. This same lever also releases the plate.
- Compatible with the Sachtler 35, 120mm OConnor Euro, and Ronford Baker RBQ Touch & Go systems—allows swapping to and from these systems
- Includes a Receiver Base and Touch & Go Flying Plate
- Locking quick release lever
- Base: 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads on the bottom
- Plate: 3/8"-16 threaded hole plus 3/8"-16 long slot; two 3/8"-16 screws included
- SHAPE Touch & Go Quick Release System
- SHAPE Touch & Go Receiver Base
- SHAPE Touch & Go Flying Plate
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Manufacturer Part #||TGCFP|